Thursday, February 27, 2014

Rustic Elegance Chic kraft paper and lace printable wedding invitation

You may purchase this layout here

The rustic elegance theme is really trendy right now. This is my take on it. :)

I love mixing soft elegant textures like lace with rough textures like burlap, kraft paper and twine.

I used an ivory lace that I purchased by the roll in the fabric section of Hobby Lobby. Initially, I wanted to dip it in tea to turn it blush (I've heard hibiscus works well for this), but mine came out to choral since I used a berry tea. The kraft card stock came from the scrapbook section of Hobby Lobby.

This is the perfect invitation design for a rustic barn themed wedding.




Feel free to email me with any questions!

Ashley
Jubeeleeart.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment