Monday, March 31, 2014

Rustic and whimsical handlettered wedding invitation for barn or outdoor wedding with postcard RSVP

My sister is getting married in a couple weeks! She's having a barn-themed wedding. Recently, my mom asked if I'd do the wedding program design. Her design inspired this wedding invitation. It has bits of hand lettered type and whimsical hand drawn flourishes. It is a simple design, but still elegant.

I printed on 8.5x11" kraft card stock and cut down to the design size 4x9.25. I used twine from Hobby Lobby, the wooden button from Michael's, and rounded the corners using THIS PUNCH.

This design comes with the 4x9.25 invitation, 4x6 postcard RSVP and a tag to tie it all together. You may purchase THIS DESIGN HERE!




Ashley
JubeeleeArt.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment