Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Rustic and elegant compass rose nautical inspired printable beach wedding invitation

Whether you are having a beach wedding, wedding on a pier or a nautical themed wedding, these invitations will definitely set the tone for your guests. With rustic and elegant touches like the script font and the natural kraft paper that the mock up was printed on, it will certainly wow your guests. They look expensive, but done on a DIY budget. :)

I was in a bit of a pinch with my belly band and it's not exactly what I was going for. It's hard to run to Hobby Lobby with an active and walking toddler. I spend more time putting things back on the shelf than I do looking at supplies. :) So I just decided to use some rope that I had on hand. I originally wanted a rustic nautical looking rope that was more round and thinner than flat and thick. I wanted to tie it in a pretzel knot and hang the tag using matching twine. But use your imagination...





As with all of my designs, the wording and colors are completely customizable to accommodate your wedding theme. 

You may purchase this design in my ETSY SHOP for $30. 

You may choose to print at home, use a local print shop or print online with a company like Smartpress.com

I also order card stock and envelopes from envelopperinc.com

Ashley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment