Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Blue & Red Wedding Invitation "Tying the Knot" rustic elegance

 PURCHASE DESIGN HERE

One of my favorite color combos (it's plastered all over my photography page branding) is blue and red.

I'm obsessed with this red and white twine right now and package everything in it.


There are a million different twine colors and this invitation can be customized to fit your wedding palette. I did a powder blue invitation, with craft paper tag and envelope and the red/white twine. You could do just craft paper with the twine. I love the play on words with "Tying the Knot" and using the twine.

 I love when I get emails with pictures of invites that people have created with my designs. It's so cool to see the different take on each design. This specific design is extremely versatile and could be done elegantly or casual.

Here is the layout. It comes on 8.5x11" layout with two invites per page. The RSVP card comes with 4 per page. Only the names, date, place, etc and color of text can be changed.




No comments:

Post a Comment