Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Rustic Picnic Bunting Wedding Invitation craft paper

Purchase this design HERE - $20.

I'm not sure how to describe the style. Part rustic. Part craft. Bunting! Part picnic. Part letterpress. You know...the weddings with bunting and tiny flag labels in the food. A pinterest wedding, as I like to call it. That's what I was going for with this new design. Of course, it's hard to execute it precisely like I want with a one-year old hanging on my leg. ;-) So this will do for now!

This design is horizontal. It's designed to be 7x5". Two invites per 8.5x11" page. The colors, as always, can be changed along with the wording to fit each bride's situation.





Feel free to contact me through my etsy shop with any questions!

Oh and no post is complete without a picture of my LilyBee.
Baby ruffle ankle socks! Love it!!

Thanks!
Ashley
JubeeleeArt

No comments:

Post a Comment