Monday, March 24, 2014

Bird themed modern printable wedding invitation on rustic kraft paper with twine, postcard style RSVP and tag

PURCHASE THIS LISTING HERE

I recently had a request to do a modern wedding invitation with birds. It was similar to this design, but I changed it up a bit with different font, colors and slightly different layout.

This modern invitation features a postcard style RSVP card, a tag to tie the invitation together and a calendar style wedding date. The overall design is organized into compartments to clearly display the wedding information. Add on cards such as save-the-dates, reception cards, wedding information cards and directions are available in my shop. Contact me for more information.

I printed this design on natural kraft card stock. The belly band is embossed kraft card stock (purchased from Michael's). I used twine from Hobby Lobby. The button is from Michael's craft section. This was printed at home on a laser printer using brown ink. The colors and most of the wording is customizable. I chose brown for a more rustic touch and tied it all together with twine and a mint green accent button.


This listing comes with the invitation, postcard style RSVP and the tag.



 Feel free to inquire with any questions.

Ashley :)


No comments:

Post a Comment