Thursday, March 20, 2014

Going green for your wedding! modern stacked type postcard wedding invitation

You may purchase this design HERE ($25)

What can I say!! Etsy brides are awesome. :) It has been so much fun doing this little invitation venture. I'm getting to design for brides all over the world! How cool is that? I'm discovering new trends for weddings and wanting to adapt some invitations to those trends.

A recent trend: Going Green for your wedding and smaller invitiations!! Not only do you save some GREEN, but you save a tree or two. :)

This may go against all tradition, but I decided to create a modern postcard style wedding invitation with a QR code and website address for guests to rsvp. No envelopes needed for the invitation, plus you save on the response card paper, envelope and postage! The postage for a postcard is a lot less than for a boxed invitation or the standard thick envelope. Alright, enough convincing...let me introduce you to my design. :)



It doesn't have to be just for wedding invitations, you may use this as a save the date, reception card or elopement announcement. I can accommodate your wedding situation.

The colors are customizable. The text on this one is minimal, so I'm not changing the main text. Of course your wedding info and website info will be changed.

Since this particular design is front/back, I recommend printing through a company. I printed mine at home, but it is tricky to align it all together. Companies like smartpress.com do postcard printing, and they offer cards in various sizes with various papers, so I can change the sizing up a smidgen if you want to print on one of their fun papers (like 4.5x6.25). Just let me know the dimensions or the company ahead of time. :)

I did an estimate on smartpress.com and they offer 110 lb kraft paper card stock in 4.5x6.25, 100 invites for $59!!


Let me know if you have any questions by sending me a message on etsy or my email.
Ashley :)
jubeeleeart.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment