Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Navy and Coral inspired printable wedding invitation on kraft paper with burlap

I'm slightly obsessed with the Navy and Coral color combo.




I totally see myself wearing lots of it this spring, and my little mini me, too.


Isn't she adorable? Anyhow, back to invitations and navy/coral color combo.

So while perusing pinterest and the wedding magazine aisle at Barnes & Noble, I noticed how hot Navy is for the upcoming wedding season. It seems like spring weddings are doing Navy/coral and fallish weddings are doing Navy & gold (love, love, love, too...think art deco??)

Don't you just love these mason jars?
I love the pop of coral against the neutral navy and the rustic accents! I'm a sucker for some barnwood.

So all of that inspired this...


SUPPLIES
My layout design from Jubeeleeart.etsy.com
Card stock - Hobby Lobby Scrapbook section (similar card stock with matching envelopes sold on  envelopperinc)
Box - Paper Source
Trim - Hobby Lobby scrapbook section
Paper Flower - Hobby Lobby Scrapbook section
Box cushion made from burlap

Purchase layout here - $21

As always, I can customize the colors and the wording to accommodate your wedding.

Feel free to message me with any questions.

Thanks!
Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment