Thursday, October 1, 2015

Lavender Wedding Inspiration

Lavender is my favorite color, favorite scent, favorite herb to grow, favorite thing in my tea...if you couldn't tell, I am lavender-obsessed.

I decided to do a lavender - inspired wedding invitation. I'm in love with the ornate kraft paper doily that wraps around the oblong invitation. It's sized to fit no.10 envelopes. I wrapped it up with an ivory card stock band that says "love" and tie it off with twine and lavender.

of course the colors can be customized on this design



I think it's classic and elegant. Perfect for any garden or spring wedding. Or even a french wedding.

Order the printable invitation design or printed invitations HERE! https://www.etsy.com/listing/250441516/lavender-calligraphy-wedding-invitation?ref=listings_manager_grid

I pinned some beautiful inspiration for a lavender wedding...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment