Saturday, October 3, 2015

Pink and gold sparkle calligraphy birthday photo invitation

My daughter is turning three soon. I can't believe how fast it has flown by! Though we aren't planning a party for her this year, I still dream about what it would look like if we did throw a party. She's a bit too young to really enjoy a party for her and our family lives so far away, I felt it was best to have a special mommy/daddy day with her instead.

She is totally into princesses right now. She dances around the house in her Cinderella dress, wears tiaras and lots of jewelry. If I were to throw her a party this year, it would definitely be a princess party, but not a specific Disney character party. I like to keep things simple and elegant. Think pink & gold sparkles, tulle, gold sparkly ribbons...like this pinterest board:

Follow JubeeleeART's board pink and gold princess party on Pinterest.


This pink and gold birthday calligraphy invitation is the perfect match for this style party.

You can purchase it here! https://www.etsy.com/listing/250213057/little-girl-toddler-birthday-invitation?ref=shop_home_active_5





No comments:

Post a Comment