Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Gatsby themed printable wedding invitation - Art Deco - Art Nouveau -

I think I was born in the wrong decade. The 80s were great and all, but feather plumes, brooches, pearls...these are a few of my favorite things. I love art deco design.

Here is a printable wedding invitation that you can buy HERE at my Etsy shop. The words are customizable to fit any wedding.

I printed my design on a shimmery gold texture paper.


The belly band is an ivory satin ribbon with an art deco brooch and feathers. It's in an ivory box, with an ivory fabric on the box cushion.

This one was printed on a pale shimmery silver paper.

Here is the design for the invitation and the RSVP.


You may always contact me with any questions through my website or etsy shop!

And of course I couldn't resist posting this cutie! She let me put a hat on her to take a picture of this crazy ice storm that Georgia got today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment